9. She is the prettiest character in DBZ.
8. She's never had a bad hair day.
7. She wears the pants in their household.
6. She helped out poor Mr. Satan (ok, so it was for the money...)
5. She doesn't have a screechy, whiny, nagging voice.
4. She is the female fighter who has had the most appearances in the DBZ computer games.
3. Her voice actress' (Miki Ito) penchant for robots.
2. Her cold, icy blue stare.
1. Once upon a time, she beat the crap out of Vegeta.
Notes - Vegeta is actually one of my favorites but this is a shrine for #18; I couldn't resist lambasting the Saiyajin no Oji. ^_^